Swim Fresh CLFree Pool Systems

New Orleans, Louisiana 2 comments

Bought a system, set it up, followed all instructions.Got the run around from both the seller and the manufacturer until past warrenty.

Gigantic waste of time and money, doesn't work at all as implied and company won't give me a refund or even partial refund. Do NOT buy one of these systems, better off using Pristine Blue. It took a lot to talk my husband into getting an ionizer system and now we can't stop fighting over the enormous waste of time and money the system was and now have a brand new swimming pool that was suppose to be fresh water but instead has a bunch of chemicals in to keep it clean and clear.

The clfree system is horrible and does absolutley nothing.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Review about: Cl Free Pool System.

Comments

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #969447

I would like to point out that this review is for a company in America and in no way reflects on the products or after sales service of Swimfresh Australia.This company is a totally different company that just happens to use the same trading name as us.

Our products and backup service are completely different.

This consumer is right to get stuck into this company about its products and poor after sales service.They should have resolved the problems this consumer has had with their pool.

I hope this bad review does not spoil our good name in the industry.

to Key Pool Equipment #1410779

Swim Fresh in Australia is no better.

Don’t even touch it. No such thing as chemical free as what Swim Fresh claim.

You will end up spending more money on chemicals and just a waste of money.

Get a saltwater system to be safe.